If you love salmon and also enjoy a bit of spice--this could be the recipe for you. Flavorful, tangy, and succulent pieces of salmon baked to perfection makes for a tasty treat.
Yield: 4 Servings
1lb. salmon fillets cut into 2" cubes 2 garlic cloves, crushed
11/2 tbsp. lemon juice 1 tbsp. vegetable/olive oil
1/2 tsp. sea salt or to taste 1 tbsp. chickpea flour/besan
1 tbsp. Greek yogurt 11/2 tbsp. Tandoori Tikka Masala
1. Marinate the salmon with all the ingredients. Mix until evenly coated. Cover and let rest for at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 420F.
3. Thread the marinated salmon in skewers. Line the skewers on a baking tray.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes breaks easily with fork. (optional: Broil the fish for 2 minutes so it is slightly charred or has dark brown edges).
5. Remove the fish from the oven. Serve with tartar sauce, over a salad or with pulao or naan.